Thursday, July 11, 2013

Apps Right Now!

I've been hard at work today on a presentation I am doing at a workshop for our district at the beginning of the school year. It's about how we worked with iPads last year in our school.

One of the things I worked on was create an aura with Aurasma. I created a 3D aura on the cover of one of Micah's books. Now we can scan the front of his book about trucks and a 3D red truck will appear. I can't wait to show it to him!

The other thing I worked on was an iMovie trailer. I'm so excited about it. It's up on my youtube page. Click the link below to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-erP1ZXvTCk

Every time I work on this presentation I get more and more excited about next year! Anybody doing anything interesting next year to get ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment